We have already unveiled many hidden features in iOS 6 such as, how to enable full screen browsing iPhone, iPod Touch and Upload photos directly from Safari. Now, we have something more amazing. You can share your photo stream with friends, the best part is that it works perfectly with non-iOS users. This service uses iCloud.com and will not drain iCloud storage from your account. Moreover, you can even upload photos over Wi-Fi or cellular network. You can follow the simple steps to create a shared photos stream.
Note: These screenshots are taken on iPad and they may be little different from iPhone but the feature works in the same manner.
- Open “Photos” on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad and Select the “Photo stream” . Tap on the “+” sign in the upper left corner.
- It will ask you enter the details about your Shared photo Stream. Enter the name of person, but it will work only for those who have iCloud Email Address. Type the “Name” and Tap on “Create” to create the photo Stream. if you want to share it with Non-iOS users, please turn on “Public Website” .
- To Share your Photo Stream, Click on “Share Link” and share it with Social Networking Sites or Email to your Friends.
- To Add a photo to Photo Stream, Open the newly made “Shared Photo Stream”, Click on “Edit” and then tap on “Add Photos”
- You can select photos from Camera roll, Photo Stream” or Albums
- Once you have added a photo, you or anyone who is in that Shared Photo Stream can comment or like the picture.
That’s it! This is a great way to share photos with your friends and instant way to share a complete Album, what do you think about this feature? Let us know in the comments section below.