Do you know why we love iCloud? It is amazing virtual hard drive on which you can store all of your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or Mac Data. It automatically syncs all of your Data across all the iDevice. The even best part is that it will also start your applications and their data. What happens if you delete an application from iCloud? It leaves some residues on your iDevice until you sync it with iTunes. Similarly, even if you delete an application from iPhone, its data will remain our iCloud. And as we know that we have a very limited space on iCloud. So, this guide will help you to delete the entire extra backup from your iDevice.
How to delete apps from iCloud?
- Click on settings and then tap on “iCloud”
- Hit the “Storage and Backup”
- Tap on the “Manage Storage”
- Here’s you will have all of your iDevices connected with your iCloud account. Simply select the device from which you want to delete the data.
- Now, you can see all of the apps and their Data usage in iCloud.
- Simply Turn “Off” the Toggle button for an app to prohibit the sync process for an app and delete all of its data. Now hit the “Turn Off and Delete” .
That’s it! It will completely remove all of data for that app from iCloud. Did this help you? Let us know in the comments section below.