One of the most amazing features introduced in iOS 5 was the iCloud, the best way to store important files, Images, Music and even the game data on Apple’s server safely. Apple allows users 5GB of free storage capacity. If you are using that as backup of your iDevice, you will most probably end up this space. So, if your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad ran out of the iCloud storage capacity, there are two ways to fix this problem.
The first way is to manage everything manually, you can delete some apps from iCloud backup right from your iDevice. Well, there is an alternative for all those who don’t want to manage manually, you can simply make a backup of your iDevice to Computer so you can use it in near future.
- Connect your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad with PC using USB Cable.
- Launch iTunes and scroll down.
- In the summary tab, check the “Backup to this computer” just below the Backup to iCloud.
- That’s it! Now, Click on Apply and it will back up your iDevice to that Computer.
- On the Left side of iTunes, Right Click on your iDevice and select “Backup Now”
- Now go to Settings > iCloud the turn Apps off
In this way, you can back up your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad specially when the iCloud’s storage capacity is full or not internet connection is available. But we will recommend you to manage your data manually from your iDevice so that you could backup your all data to iCloud. You can manage that from the “Settings” on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
If you face any problem, let us know in the comments section below.