How to jailbreak iOS 6 Beta 1? Well, iPhone Dev-team has release a special version of Redsn0w to jailbreak iOS 6 beta 1 for A4-devices. Redsn0w 0.9.13dev1 for Windows and Mac is aimed at developers only.
- iOS 6 beta 1 jailbreak with Redsn0w is for developers only
- iOS 6 beta 1 jailbreak with Redsn0w is still tethered.
- iOS 6 beta 1 jailbreak with Redsn0w won’t install Cydia
- Unlockers must stay away from upgrading to iOS 6 beta 1 in order not to lose the unlockable basebands.
- Supported devices for iOS 6 beta 1 jailbreak (iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod touch 4G)
How to Jailbreak iOS 6 beta 1 on iPhone 4, 3G and iPod touch 4G:
Step 1: Install iOS 6 beta 1 on you iDevice (Here’s a guide to update to iOS 6 beta 1 without UDID / Dev Account)
Step 2: Launch Redsn0w, click Extras > Select IPSW then point Redsn0w to iOS 6 beta 1 ipsw file.
Step 3: Click on Back button then click on Jailbreak. Then follow the instruction to put your iDevice in DFU mode. Wait few minutes until finishing jailbreaking, congratulations.
Step 4: You won’t find Cydia, so in order to install tweaks, you have to make it manually, by SSH with any iPhone file navigation to browse your device.