Your iOS is bugged or running slow and you are looking for a solution to restore and then to jailbreak your iDevice? But due to broken home button you can’t help yourself? Don’t get annoyed over it as the iPhone Dev Team is providing you with a simplest solution of moving into the DFU mode with broken home button. This method uses latest version of Redsn0w 0.9.14b2 which allows you to create a firmware which pushes your iDevice into the DFU mode.
How to Jailbreak iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad without Home Button:
- Open if you have already downloaded the latest version of Redsn0w i.e 0.9.14b1
- Click on Extras (second option) from the main window of the Redsn0w
- Go into “Even more” then click on to “DFU IPSW” and hit “OK”
- Locate signed IPSW file from your computer database or else download it
- As the file gets selected, the Redsn0w will start its working and you would be able to see it.
- The file would be saved with the initials of “ENTER_DFU” at the same location of the source file.
- Now launch your computer’s iTunes software and hit the “Restore” tab while holding shift button, select the file and let it run.
- You will see black screen when it is done, this is the DFU mode and now you are able to restore your iDevice, good luck!